- Day 1 Fly to Spain relax at our Luxury base…
- Day 2 Ride From Spain to Morocco staying in Chefchaouen (the blue town)
- Day 3 Ride to Fez (used to be the capital of Morocco)
- Day 4 Ride to Midelt over the 3000m Middle Atlas – watch out for the Barbary macaques)
- Day 5 Ride to Erfoud (charming real Morocco with a trip to Erg Chebbi’s awesome dunes)
- Day 6 Head to the Todra and Dades gorges (jacuzzi under the stars)
- Day 7 over to Ouarzazate (along the Valley of the Roses)
- Day 8 To Ouzoud (waterfalls) via The High Atlas Mountains on the the famous Tizi n’Tichka pass (2260m)(stop off at Ait Benhaddou a UNESCO heritage site and the oldest Kasbah in Morocco)
- Day 9 To Ifrane Middle Atlas…
- Day 10 Back to Chefchaouen (and relax…)
- Day 11 Ride back to Spain..
- Day 12 Fly back
There is no gallery selected or the gallery was deleted.