Our Ultimate Morocco Tour is a 10 day riding adventure tour, taking in all that this magical country can offer.
Riding the very latest 2017 BMW R1200GS Rallye motorbikes our experienced guides will take you through the Riff mountains staying in the all blue mountain village of Chefchaouen, to Fez which has the oldest Medina in the world, over the 3,000 metre Middle Atlas Mountains and down to the stunning dunes of Erg Chebbi.
Ride your BMW adventure bike through the gorges and over the High Atlas Mountains on some of the most famous roads on the planet. Famous film sets and locations of famous films including, Gladiator and Game of Thrones, plus the huge waterfalls of Ouzoud await you.
We avoid major city locations preferring the more Adventure orientated places.
Accommodation includes great hotels and special location facilities. Where possible all accommodation is on a single basis.
Fuel and food whilst in Morocco is included in the price this saves on logistics and makes your trip run smoother.
We look forward to helping you explore Ultimate Morocco.
10 Days/11 Nights
BMW GS1200 Rallye – £2800
Pillion – £1000
Use your own bike – £2000
The BMW GS1200 bike, BMW Sat Nav, top box and panniers, transfers to and from Malaga airport, fuel, guide, ferry to Morocco, hotel accommodation where possible in single rooms, all meals and soft drinks in Morocco.
A full set of riding kit is available for rent at a cost of £100 for the trip.
- Day 1 Fly to Spain relax at our Luxury base…
- Day 2 Ride From Spain to Morocco staying in Chefchaouen (the blue town)
- Day 3 Ride to Fez (used to be the capital of Morocco)
- Day 4 Ride to Midelt over the 3000m Middle Atlas – watch out for the Barbary macaques)
- Day 5 Ride to Erfoud (charming real Morocco with a trip to Erg Chebbi’s awesome dunes)
- Day 6 Head to the Todra and Dades gorges (jacuzzi under the stars)
- Day 7 over to Ouarzazate (along the Valley of the Roses)
- Day 8 To Ouzoud (waterfalls) via The High Atlas Mountains on the the famous Tizi n’Tichka pass (2260m)(stop off at Ait Benhaddou a UNESCO heritage site and the oldest Kasbah in Morocco)
- Day 9 To Ifrane Middle Atlas…
- Day 10 Back to Chefchaouen (and relax…)
- Day 11 Ride back to Spain..
- Day 12 Fly back home